Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend continued

Friday came and we were feeling pretty sluggish.  Kayli still hadn't seen HP yet and I volunteered to see it again.  We headed over there with Nate and Hannah.  We walked in during the previews and I walked into the row first.  There was an open seat to my right and then a lady sitting all by herself.  So it was still previews and we were just kinda chatin about the shows and things, like you do in every movie.  Then HP started.  When Hermionie came on Nate did a little clap, like really clapped all of 2 times and when Harry came on I just through my hands in there air and did a little "wahoo!", but it really was in a whisper.  Next thing I know the lady to the right of my has her finger in my face and is says, "I'm only going to say this once.  Be quiet.  I'm serious."  I don't say anything back so I guess that made her feel the need to say more, so she says "I want to watch this movie, people around you want to watch this movie...blah blah"  So I say "Sorry".  But really I felt offended.  I wanted to say "Mam, I am a college student and I know how to behave in social situations."  But I didn't.  Instead we just got up and moved seats.  I wasn't going to sit by someone who was going to damper me and the time Harry had together.

After the movie we walked around the mall which was magical.  They had twinkling lights, fake snow falling, and Santa was there!  I got a good Philly steak sandwich and sweet potato fries.  Oh and went to a Chinese store.  Crazy stuff in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment