Oh the café. Such a great place, kinda. I have to say it kept me fed and it ended up being really convenient having a meal plan. I usually ate dinner Mon-Thur and then threw in some breakfasts and lunches every now and then. At the beginning of the semester I would get cold cereal without fail at every meal. I mixed a lot of flavas together, I really like Captain Crunch and Cocoa Puffs together. One night Dave made this contortion of Rice Krispies, brown sugar, and peanut butter. I tried it and it was pretty okay! We use our creative juices a lot over there like this b-day cake we made for Tess!
Oh and there is always a waffle station that I went to a lot too. The best dinner though is teriyaki chicken bowls. Then there is the iceberg lettuce salad bar that I tried to eat from everyday. Kayli introduced me to BBQ sauce on salads so I did that a lot. In the mornings you can order your own eggs and I loved that because I am pretty picky about my eggs, but they would make them nice and hard for me :). Such gems. And I usually got pineapple at every meal too. Fast Sundays, which I only went to once, we get ice cream and we had to stand in line for a while with that one. The cafe is a fun atmosphere and they always have fun music playing, some of the time we are pretty sure it isn’t church approved, but we still sing along. I’ve learned too that it is okay to go sit by random people and it is also okay to sit by yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment