We went and did Baptisms for the Dead last week at our newly dedicated temple and had a fun experience. First of all no one checked our recommends…. I think they are still trying to figure out how to run everything. The under clothing was spandex too! It was really fun, I guess all the new temples have it. I felt like Mrs. Doubtfire though when I was taking it off when it was wet. Anyway when I called to schedule an appointment they just let us(me, Ali, Kayli, Koko, and Shell) join up with another ward that was coming. I don’t think that bishop really wanted us there though with his youth. We got dressed(and there was also confusion with Koko because she just got endowed and she literally got dressed, undressed like three times because different people kept telling her she could do baptisms then she couldn’t blah blah) Anyway this bishop just comes and gets us girls and tells us we are doing three baptisms. I just assumed we would get dressed again and do confirmations, but nope. Three baptism then we got ushered out of the temple. No confirmations. We were all a little confused as to what just happened when we walked out of the temple. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment