Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bloody Ants

I threw a really big tantrum last week because of the blasted ants.  I keep all my cereal, crackers, oatmeal etc in my empty suitcase by the way.  So one day I walk over there to grab something for lunch and to my disgust I find ants.  All over the exterior and interior of my suitcase.  My blood is starting to boil now as I type this.  Ugh.  I am so tired of those things.  I don't know how they found out I was stashing stuff over there, but they told every dang ant that lives in Hawaii to come and eat my Ritz crackers.  Not kidding when I say I almost started to cry.  Those tears were pretty close to the surface.  So I pull out my ant invested food put it in the trash and proceed to jump inside my suitcase and start smashing ants.  Also I may have been saying some not nice words at the top of my lungs while doing this.  Ewe.  It was a bad day.  And those dang ants just made my glass of water overflow.  I try hard to not use the word "hate", but in this case I find it appropriate and I don't feel bad when I say, "I hate the ants that live in Hawaii."

1 comment: