Christmas! Oh love the season of Christmas, but has been a little hard to fill it over here in the 80 degree weather. Needless to say, me and Shell have tried hard to incorporate Christmas activities into our days. On the first of December they lighted up the campus. The elementary school put on a show for us all and my first grade class sang Pineapple Princess, they did a cute job. Then there was a broadcast from the CAC to the front of campus and we counted down to them turning the lights on on campus. It was almost as good as Temple Square. Then Santa came! I took note that it was a lot tanner Santa then I am used to though. Some of our other Christmas activities have included reading children Christmas stories in the library, dancing to Maria Carrie’s all I want for Christmas, and painting our nails red and green while eating Christmas flavored Dots! I love Dots, one of my favorite candies.
No comments:
Post a Comment