Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Super Saturday Continued...

So after our adventure with the eldolphins we headed over to McDonalds, grabbed some grub and figured we should continue the best Saturday EVER activities with some jumping off stuff!  (Oh and all day we were comparing things to dolphins like, "Oh, that boy is cute?"  "Is he a dolphin then?"  Or "I had so much fun shopping today!" "Yeah, were there dolphins there?" Everything is compared to dolphins because we haven't come across anything that can top a dolphin) Okay so we drive Honolulu sideish, pull off the side of freeway, walk 3 min and you are to a waterhole!  Devin did lots of filming again with the Flip camera and some people jumped off holding it.  But when I jumped I just wasn't thinking very good and my body was in the position of sitting in a chair.  Needless to say I slapped the water pretty dang hard.  When I came up everyone was laughing/worried/embarrassed for me kinda emotion.  It gave my left thigh a rainbow colored bruise and my right thigh some hefty welts.  And I had to sleep on my stomach cause my tailbone was tender...

After that the adventure continued with jumping off at Spitting Caves.  NEVER, EVER would I ever jump off of this!  I couldn't watch people do it either.  Really scary I think, but of course the boys were loving it.  It was super pretty though and I saw a turtle!


We got some delicious Jamba Juice for the ride home and decided we were pretty dang pooped.  On the ride home we pretended we were playing Survivor and we chatted about the pros and cons we would each bring to the island.  My pros were that I was the compassionate, loving one of the group who would give people hugs and I would keep camp organized and clean.  My con was that I would get really scared in the dark and make up bad scenarios in my head.

When I got home though I had another adventure with Tyler and Theresa.  They rented scooters from Turtle Bay for the day, so we cruised around on those for a bit.

I went to the orchestra concert that night too.  I'm still kinda an orchestra nerd and I like to go to those kind of things.  It was good, I miss my violin.

I tried to have energy for more play time after that, but I was pretty exhausted from my Super Saturday activities and called it an early night.  Such a good day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment