Friday, November 12, 2010

PCC Tuesdays :)



Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week because I go to PCC!  I got an annual pass to the PCC (but students get in free from 12-6, so really the annual pass just gets me into the night show) but me, Rachelle, and the other Ali figured why not just visit an island every week!  So after the devotional we head on over into "touristville", as we like to call it.

PS: I am always looking really good at the PCC--I just go over there straight from volleyball...

Here we are in Fuji.  We tried sugarcane here.


Shell practicing grating coconut.  We go to Tahiti every week no matter what to get coconut bread.  We love it and they expect us there every week :).  Last week they just gave us a whole loaf.  We got the recipe to make it..pretty easy, we just need a Samoan to get us a coconut from the tree and grate it.



Trying some mochi ice cream!  Which I really really like a lot.



Bowling Hawaiian style.  Also tried some poi, not a huge fan.


Working on my fire building skills in Samoa.  I started to get some smoke actually!

 
The PCC did a Haunted Lagoon during October too.  I was supposed to help at it and I thought I was going to be behind the scenes, but turns out they wanted me to be a character and I therefore vetoed helping with it.  It is a pretty popular event with the locals and it was kinda scary.  You ride on the canoes and there are all these people swimming in the water grabbing you.  This one guy jumped on our boat next to me and Kayli and started hitting her with an ax on the back, she literally died in front of me and all I could do was scream.  It was fun, with cool costumes and effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment