We had another roommate get together for Kiyomi and Angie's bdays so we headed to Hukilau Cafe, it is just down from the Temple.
I didn't know how big their orders were so I just ordered a regular stack of banana pancakes. Come to find out they are hugeo! And there was three of them! But I ate them all! All these polys know how to put down food so they just make me do it with them :) I didn't eat the rest of the day though. Everything was paper plates and plastic forks and if you wanted to take your order home they just give you a piece of tinfoil. In the movie 50 First Dates, they say they are at Hukilau, but really they're at the macadamia nut factory.
While we were waiting for our table we ran over to a yard sale and look what I found! My favorite book of all time! I couldn't resist. Like the hair? That is island style for ya.
Here's our transportation. We felt like the girls in the movie Now and Then.
After stuffing my stomach, we went to the beach finally and got some sun! The water is so nice and clean right now and perfectly clear. When you swim in it you don't get super salty or sandy feeling either right now. I read Harry Potter too which was great. Then did temple volunteer then me and Shell tried really hard to get the DVD player to work so we could watch Harry Potter, but we failed so we watched My Best Friend's Wedding and made PB cookies. So I ate pancakes and cookies for the day :). The night before I went to Kaneohe, ate at Ruby Tuesdays and Cold Stone. Then we went to the volleyball game which was super intense and we won then we had a bball game that started at 9:30pm. We were playing a pure team of Chinese. They were all Chinese and their jerseys were in Chinese and they were yelling in Chinese so our team couldn't understand their plays and we couldn't understand them either. And their numbers on their jerseys took up the whole backside. Anyway we won like 94 45ish. Also if whenever we get 100 points scored we all get ice cream...so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment