**Wherever you are in Laie, you can hear PCC. I always know when the Tongan show is going on and when it was Haunted Lagoon, you could here the eerie music so good when you were in our downstairs bathroom.
**Last weekend we went to a dance and I don't really love dancing, but some songs I like to freak out in and this time it was "Club Can't Handle Me Right Now". My roommates were just getting a kick out of me.
**Also last Sunday Gid and Ski came over and we attempted to make chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies. They were good...decent I guess. We always just blame things on Hawaii, like the salt in the air and stuff. And we played Scum. But Gid just calls me "Marcelle". I'll be sitting in the library and I'll just hear "Hey, Marcelle" and I always know it's Gid. I like it.
**Volleyball is a joke! I was taking this class to be fun and everyone knows I am not Miss Athletic. I am probably at the bottom of this list for skill level in the class, but everyone gives me encouraging words ha! My teacher always says, "It's coming AlllEEE(she says it like Prince Ali), it may not come until Christmas, but it is coming!" Anyway go and talk to Donna Chung about the grade and she said right now with my skill level it is a B freaking minus! Absolute joke! This is beginning volleyball. Just don't know what that lady wants from me. Also we had a huge Japanese/Chinese/Oriental/Asian tour group come in and take all these video and pictures of us during class. I really don't know what they do with all the footage they get, but they have me frolicking around the court!
**The little neighbor boys across the street always are saying hi and giggling when I walk by. They sing "I love you, you love me, I love the girl with the golden hair." Island boys.
We made some "respections" as I call them/"perfections" as Fay calls them. Fay made these when she was a kid and was reminiscing about them all week and day dreaming of them so we whipped them up. Cool whip + strawberry yogurt + graham cracker. Then we freezed them. Perfect little kid treat while we watched Elf.
| Classic sand castle. Ours was so legit though, it even had a fence! |
No comments:
Post a Comment