Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Dinners



So sometimes if we're on top of things we have a little dinner group on Sundays.  We switch making it at my house/Rachelle's house(me and Shells house are connected so we cook in both kitchens and just keep walking back and forth, it's great).  So far we've made fajitas(Nate and Steve have an avocado tree in their backyard so we always make some delicious "guac"), BBQ chicken burgers w/ grilled pineapple :), left overs from PCC, and the other week we made spanikopita!  It was Greek.  Shell's grandma is Greek and has all these fun recipes.  Her and her grandma always make this though it was pretty good!

Spanikopita
Also random, but Theresa my roommate isn't feeling to hot lately....  Anyway one night I asked what I could get her and she wanted fries, but Micky D's was closed so I just ran to the store and grabbed some from the freezer section.  I had them on a baking sheet on the corner of the oven and Theresa pored some oil on them.  Somehow though between them setting on the oven and me putting them in the oven the pan ended up upside down and so Theresa didn't get any fries because I told her everything was to unsanitary.  And then our oven was smoking oil and we were worried since we have a gas oven, but we haven't blown up yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment