Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harry Potter, my true love

I live for Harry Potter.  Loved him since he first entered my life back in the 2nd grade.  I've been with him through every battle with Voldemort.  I am a really faithful fan so obviously I needed to attend opening night.  Our little Laie Theatre (though I haven't gone so I'm just going off what others says) seems to be like the Sticky Shoe, and Harry deserves more than the Sticky Shoe.  I gathered some peeps together and booked tickets for Kaneohe Theatre, which is like a half hour away.  I off course and FREAKING out about Harry and am shooting spells at people like "Lingardianliveosa!", but they didn't really get it.  We bought 2 extra tickets the day of, no problem.  Walked into the theatre at 11:40, got normal seats, no problem.  No lines.  No costumes. No chocolate covered frogs to eat.  I was utterly shocked at how not-a-big-deal Harry was over here.  One theatre and 10 auditoriums open and only filled 2.  What the heck?  Harry of course did not disappoint.  So good.  Kinda scary, intense the whole time, and not gonna lie that I jumped at and wanted to close my eyes at some parts.

Ski, Gid, and Me so excited!
Oh and I dressed up like a Muggle :)



This tampon machine in the bathroom not only had tampons, but sour candy, lip gloss, ibuprofen, and cold medicine!

Before we left for Harry we had a Relief Society activity and learned how to make leis with candy, tea leaves, fun fur, and yarn.  I'm a pro now!  We had another Relief Society activity last month where we decorated cookies and correlated each step to preparing to go into the temple.


Just another sign of multiculturalism!  Instructions on how to use the sink in a mirage of languages!

Me, Kavanga(RS Pres) who always says, "Oh bless your heart my dear", and Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment