Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eggrolls

The first night I got here my roommate Mary(who is actually moving out and I really liked her) and her friend Cheryl took me over to FoodLand.  I bought a few things and got the stores discount card too.  You have to put everything here in the fridge, my peanut butter is in there, people's cereal, crackers, bananas etc.  If you don't it goes bad really fast or just gets really really soft.  And who likes to eat soft Thin Wheats?  Mary and Cheryl made some egg rolls with beef and veggie stuff in them.  They were pretty good.  They just mixed some everything around in a bowl, flew some raw meet on the counter and then just lightly rinsed things.  But I said "just suck it up".  I really don't want to sound like a princess or come across to people as a prissy girl, but I am just used to clean things.  But I am sure next week I won't care so much about the cleanliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment